Doctor in Psychology – Ramon Llull University.
Psychologist specialized in Clinical Psychology.
Psychologist specializing in Psychotherapy (European Federation of Psychologists’ Association and the Official College of Psychologists of Spain EFPA /COP).
Psychoanalyst of the Spanish Society of Psychoanalysis and the International Psychoanalytical Association.
Postgraduate diplomas in clinical psychology and psychotherapy – Barcelona University Barcelona.
Master in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy – Girona University.
MBT-A practitioner, supervisor and trainer certified by the Anna Freud National Center for Children and Families in London.
AMBIT trainer and supervisor, certified by the Anna Freud National Center for Children and Families in London.
More than 25 years of professional experience both in the field of the public mental health network in Barcelona and in private practice.
Currently, I combine private practice with the position of Director of the Vidal i Barraquer University Institute of Mental Health, Ramon Llull University, Barcelona www.fvb.cat/institut-universitari.
At a clinical level, I would like to highlight among my activities the design and implementation of the ECID (Clinical Home Intervention Team) an outreach mental health project of the Vidal y Barraquer Foundation (Barcelona), a pioneering project in the public mental health network in Spain, to work with non-help-seeking adolescents with high psychopathological risk and high risk of social exclusion. ECID is based on the AMBIT model of the Anna Freud National Center for Children and Families in London www.annafreud.org.
I am a member of the following professional associations:
- Official College of Psychologists of Catalonia. Collegiate member number 8798 www.copc.cat
- European Federation of Psychologists’ Associations www.europsy-efpa.eu
- Spanish Society of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychotherapy (SEPYPNA) www.sepypna.com
- International Society for Psychological and Social Approaches to Psychosis (ISPS) www.isps.org
- Catalan Association of Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy (ACPP) www.psicoterapeuta.org
- European Federation for Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy (EFPP) www.efpp.org
- Spanish Federation of Associations of Psychotherapists (FEAP) www.feap.es
- Spanish Society of Psychoanalysis (SEP) www.sep-psicoanalisi.org
- International Psychoanalytical Association (IPA) www.ipa.org.uk
Since 2010 I am a professor at the Vidal i Barraquer University Institute of Mental Health, Ramón Llull University of Barcelona, where I currently teach classes in the Master’s Degree in Contemporary Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy, the Master’s Degree in Family Therapy and AMBIT trainings. I am also Lead AMBIT trainer at the Anna Freud National Center for Children and Families in London, as well as a invited professor in the Master’s Degree in Systemic-Relational Psychotherapy at the University of Deusto, and the University Expert in socio-educational action with children and adolescents in residential care at the University of Malaga.
I have been invited to present my work on the psychopathological consequences of adverse relational experiences, on Mentalization Based Treatment (MBT) in its various applications, on the AMBIT model and on the ECID project in a large number of institutions, public services of mental health, and both national and international congresses and conferences.
I offer psychological assessment and psychotherapeutic treatment to people suffering from different types of emotional difficulties and psychopathological disorders, including anxiety disorders, mood disorders, depression, feelings of emptiness, difficulties related to loss or trauma, difficulties and disorders resulting from violence and abuse, difficulties establishing and maintaining satisfactory relationships, interpersonal problems, personality disorders, and psychotic disorders.
Before the beginning of a psychotherapeutic treatment, initial interviews are always carried out to assess the situation of the person who consults, in order to define the therapeutic indication that best suits the needs and particular situation of the person.
PRESS / PUBLICATIONS
- TN Tv3 2018
- ECID Project L’Independent de Badalona, jan 2019
- Interview: ECID Project Diario de Navarra, march 2019
- Diari Ara, 2020
- TN migdia Tv3, 2021
- TN nit Tv3, 2021
- Signes dels temps Tv3, 2021
- 30 Minuts de Tv3, 3 octubre 2021
- Interview: Tot es mou Tv3, 8th feb 2022
- Sense Ficció de Tv3, 8th feb 2022
- Interview: Els Matins de Tv3, 14th feb 2022
- 3/24, 14th feb 2022
- La Vanguardia, 14th aug 2022
Balmes 209, 1er 2a
618 478 124